Sunday 19 May 2019

Bo's Bargains, Sunday 19 May, 2019


This week Judie and I decided to each get the TETRA top for our FLF deal of the week. Bo is using the pale blue/neutral, and Judie is using the plum. The texture and design of the blouse are lovely on both!  Judie thought I needed to remove an alpha from the knee of the ripped jeans on Bo after I took the shots, but after having a better, more close look – the jeans have a texture that look like a tights texture on the ripped knee area. At least to me… did I imagine that? I doesn’t matter. "That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!" LOL
Bo
Featured Outfit: TETRA - Sabina blouse - Maitreya (loose) and TATTOOED= Jeans MAITREYA
Accessories: EarthStones Peace & Love Stud Earrings, Bracelet and Necklace - Amethyst Group Gift
Shoes: Empire – Bee Balm (hud)
Hair: Magika – Falling
Judie
Featured Outfit: TETRA - Sabina blouse and *B.D.R.*Applers(Maitreya)-Absence Of Fear Jeans(GG)
Accessories:
: L'Etre - Angel Lashes, Jewelry- Lazuri Tres Chic Brown Set
Shoes: JD – Lacey Maitreya Black
Hair:
Hair -little bones. Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment