Friday 19 July 2019

Bo's Bargains - featuring July Group Gift from Ariskea


This week I am featuring the Group Gift for home décor from Ariskea - [Plumerias]  Flower Vase Orange, Rose, and Soft Rose options. These are so pretty and perfect for summer.


While I was there, I also picked up the Peony in blue and white Chinese vase… just because I love that!
Ariskea vase feature . Ariskea[Freesia] China vase Poeny only 2 LI

Other items featured include;
Apple Fall Rustic Cart Coffee Table
dust bunny . camellia stool
Apple Fall Shield Terracotta Pot
Dutchie Elegant lady from the back, anonymous
Fancy Decor: Pillar Candles (white)
Fancy Decor: Annular Clock (silver)

Next time I will feature my Sunday Bo’s Bargains… for this current week (19 July 2019) Fifty Linden Friday, from What’s Next.

No comments:

Post a Comment