Tuesday 31 October 2017

Just for fun ::Happy Halloween::


I am not a great fan of Halloween in RL but Judie loves it because it involves shopping and dressing  up.
Just for fun i have taken her to a very atmospheric sim to take some pictures of some of her favourite outfits.
Last year in the middle of an inventory clear, i accidentally deleted her entire Halloween folder, so i have had to go and buy her a whole new wardrobe this year. Such a chore !!!
I'm not listing what she's wearing this time as most of this is mix and match and stolen from other outfits or freebies. I have so much fun putting outfits together. Bo does houses, Judie does outfits.
I hope it gives you some inspiration when you're doing your own outfits.





1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween! I used to love the excitement of Halloween in America and miss that so much! :) Fun costumes in Judie there and some great ideas if people have Halloween parties in SL too. :)

    ReplyDelete