Monday 4 December 2017

Coffee anyone?

What day is it? erm... well I am late to post for Sunday, but that's okay!

Have been incredibly busy with my real life, and on down time - have been happily creating a cozy Christmas corner for Bo on Second Life.
I have switched out my cottage to the Dad Design "Victorian Sunrise Cottage"! (if you are shocked at the frequency with which I change out homes and or decor - you don't know me very well LOL).  I love this place! The prims are perfect for me and the space = yessssssssssssss!!


Interior above: 
Dust Bunny Camilla sofa and stool, Under the tree packages and sleigh, 
Goose - lit star,
What Next fireplace stockings and Isabelle Clock,
Storax Tree blue braided rug,
!gO! - Gacha elf,
Apple Fall - Christmas tree, fireplace, desk and chair, moccasins, and Santa on the desk (had an spontaneous shopping snap at Apple Fall after doing the Apple Hunt. Dangerous!!),
(Christmas frames details to come as they were from Builders Box).

Exterior I am using Kidd Landscaping and 3D young birch trees, Dench Mr. and Mrs. Snowman, Trompe L'oeil lanterns and ski set. Topiary info to come - from Builders Box.

Bo is wearing Argrace hair, Valentina navy dress with jacket, and KC Munich boots. As time allows during the week I will give a more precise breakdown.

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely Bo. I must come over later and have a better look.

    ReplyDelete