Saturday 16 December 2017

Favorite Christmas-time highlights at Bo's home

After receiving a Group Gift from Greymoon Designs I was forced (since when does that creative lightning strike give one an option?! So yes... forced!👍 ) to run to the kitchen - grab a cup of hot chocolate, switch on the lights on the tree, light pine scented candles, bundle up with my favorite fluffy blanket and PLAY in Second Life!

Most of my holiday décor were either Group, Advent or Event gifts! And this December home by Greymoon gave a terrific basis in which to spend some serious drooling time in imagination land... "if my Love and I were to go on a holiday in the Alps ... what would I want our little lodge cabin to look and feel like when we enter the space?" ...And ta DA! (btw, I have other color scheme décor gift items to use for another set as well.) The creators and designers are impressive in Second Life!


Well... Thank you, Greymoon Designs! This was a gift that was more than a virtual object - for me. This was a gift of creative inspiration time - which is precious!

1 comment:

  1. I went straight to Greymoon and got this gift. It is amazing. I can't fault it in any way, Amazing gift and so much detail and the light , snow and falling snow is all included. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete