Sunday 27 May 2018

Coco Re Visited





I was interested to see if the gifts had changed quality since our last visit.
What do you think?
This store is a very popular one for Bo and Judie. Each month a new gift appears and all the older ones are still available. And the group is still free to join.

These are the latest gifts that i found on re visiting today.
Judie is wearing
Outfit: Coco ScoopNeckCropTop 5 colours (GG)
MH Lisa Jeans-Bum Rip
Accessories: Indy&Co:Ava Hoops
Hair: Magika-Cardigan
Judie is wearing
Outfit: SuadeBraTop(Wine) (GG)
MH Lisa Jeans-Bum Rip
Accessories: Indy&Co:Ava Hoops
Hair: Magika-Cardigan

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, another fabulous shop that I use a lot! This is one of the best places that I know of (but I am not a big clothes shopper, keep in mind) that has elegant classic styles that I like in reality!!

    ReplyDelete