Sunday 27 May 2018

more on Hilly Haalan

☀ Good Sunday morning ☀

It was nice to see Judie's post yesterday featuring the Hilly Haalan shop!  Personally, I am a fan! I think she creates lovely clothes and shoes and have saved everything over time. Even this last Valentine's Day, what did I wear?! Hilly Haalen!

This last week I wanted something a bit more formal but not full length, just for fun. And I found this beautiful dress at Hilly Haalen inside the shop.

The dress is called Aileen (Aileen Dress Glam Pack) and you have an option for solid color or pattern textures. I selected the pattern texture. There are 30 texture options on the hud for this dress and it-s versatile for day or evening. You can view either on Marketplace, but often times it's better to go to the shop and try it first with a Demo.

Here are just a few of the texture options.
By the way, I am gradually making some changes with Bo. Thanks to LAQ and some of the changes they have made, I have been able to try a variety of head demos and after taking some time and days to just look and see what I am comfortable with / I adore this one...  Madison. More on LAQ another time, but I would like to say right now that the store manager was super nice and helpful!!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone and awesome week ahead!
For Monday, Happy Memorial Day to my America!
I am thinking of our country from the other side of the pond!

What is Bo wearing?
Dress: Hilly Haalen (HH) Aileen Dress with 30 option texture hud
Shoes: KC Hedy Heels (group gift) with hud
Hair: Magika - Take Flight

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh is that where you got that dress from!!?. I thought it was so lovely when we met up the other day. Must go and have a look now 'darn you'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! That's so great! :) Hilly Haalen has lovely group gifts as well. When my inventory is better organized (someday?!) I should take pics of some adorable outfits I bought at the shop too!

    ReplyDelete