Sunday 1 July 2018

Sunday morning stroll...

This morning I am visiting The Whale/Sinchester - UK based sim for a Sunday morning stroll. The weather seems a bit fickle! One moment rain, the next there is sunshine and blue skies! I grabbed a moment to have a walk before finding a quiet café for coffee. Waiting for my daughter to wake up and join me for a dog walk! In honour of her little bean… I am all about dachshunds today!


Location: Sinchester UK (thanks dear Till 😊)


Style Card info – Sunday morning stroll
Name – Bo
Outfit: (RnR) Swag Dash Tee, Gizza – Micky Skinny Jeans in white (hud)
Accessories: (RnR) Swag clutch, Tableau Vivant \\ Double hoop [silver], !APHORISM! Antique Bracelet – (gift)
Shoes: KC:. MAIA Pumps in red (hud)
Hair: Magika – Seven Days

No comments:

Post a Comment