Sunday 30 September 2018

Craftsman Project / Prepping for fall


Buona domenica! Good morning and happy coffee time!This week I'd like to share with you the cleaned up version of what was a complete visual disaster 24 hours ago! 😃This is another evolutionary decor project. This is the third cottage I put down to decorate for fall, as typically I use white cottages, but this time I wanted something a bit more warm externally. So I decided on the Trompe Loeil - Vivienne Craftsman Cottage. LOVE IT!! 💓💓💓
It’s taking some time, but sheer joy to do…
Have a wonderful week ahead!

Trompe Loeil - Vivienne Craftsman Cottage Sky (there are a variety of color options)
The Loft & ARIA - Troubadour Sofa - White - Family/PG
Apple Fall Fairfax Chair – Cream
Apple Fall Antique Coffee Table
Apple Fall Nelly the Ele
dust bunny . potted cheese plant
dust bunny . cozy reading
Fancy Decor: Gordon Candlestick (silver)
Bazar Memories-Bedroom carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment