Thursday 4 October 2018

RL v SL ( I challenged myself)


Bo and i have been talking a lot recently about fashion and the endless shopping we do on SL. Partly because it's fun, and most of us like our avis to look their best once you get past the noob/lady of the night stage . ( Don't lie. We have all been there. I know Judie did)
So, i randomly chose some pictures from Google. I just typed in 'Fashion'. And then i challenged myself to match the outfits with existing items in my inventory without buying anything new.
What do you think??

Outfit: Hot Fuss 'AMY' Crop T-shirt
MOZ High waist flare chocolate linen slacks


Outfit:Addams-Indigo tank Top(MaitreyaVer.1)
.:DarkFire:.Button front skirt(Maitreya)
Accessories: Meva Bento Boho Rings
[MANDALA]ONLIEST-Female Necklace(Part A&C)
Hair: Truth-Ophelia

Outfit:Addams-Daga Shirt long sleeve(Maitreya)
TETRA-High Waisted Ripped jeans#9(Maitreya)
Accessories: Phone from Frozen Pose pack -Selfies
Shoes: Winter Classic Ugg Boots-cream
Hair:Mina-Marion
Outfit: Eaters Coma pocket knitted cardigan in cream (Med)
Addams-Laura High Rise Jeans
Accessories: EarthStonesTree of life necklace
Shoes: Petit Mort-Dirty ole Chuck sneakers
Hair:  Mina-Marion
Outfit: Coco Sleeveless sheer top 
Anni's Full perm office skirt
Hair: Besom(was Soonsiki)-Shelly
Outfit: ISON -Wrap off sweater(Maitreya)
::LL::Teri leather pants(Maitreya) 
Shoes: Gizza-Venus Gem Heels(Maitreya) 
Hair: Truth-Teanna

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea very much! Great job! It's kind of fun to dress the avatar and visualize the entire concept for an outfit including accessories. I am so bad at that in reality … remembering to accessorize beyond just my usual VERY simple bracelet, earrings and so on. YAY!

    ReplyDelete