Sunday 14 October 2018

Sunday morning - Moving again...


Because I haven’t had much online time to play as I thought I would. I wasn’t able to complete my intended projects by deadline. My left brain is being more loud than right brain right now, so making this change (move) makes sense. My right brain is actually happy for that because I have a reason to put out my favourite cottage and create Bo’s home to reflect my own personality.
I have such joy for this process to decorate and can probably in a more relaxed way set out my autumn and Halloween décor. No self-imposed deadlines, just play for the sake of playing.
Moving… what does it entail? First I put out the bigger pieces, cottage, furniture… then outside I build a temporary prim and put out my tchotchki’s and art work. Then I can visually shop my inventory. Does it make a mess? Yes, if I have some things that are copyable – I tend to create duplicates in this process. So do I need another month or so to whittle down the inventory? Probably about a year, not one monthl LOL

Anyway, moving inworld is a helluva lot easier than in reality!
CATHAUS - Scarlett Cottage Version 2
[ zerkalo ] Precious Moments - Make-up
[ zerkalo ] Vintage Tea Party - Cup with Whipped Cream
[ zerkalo ] Mademoiselle - Three Altered Bottles
[ zerkalo ] The Colors of Love Gacha - White Dress
[ zerkalo ] Mademoiselle - Mannequin w/Hat
[ zerkalo ] Mademoiselle - Dress form Jewelry Display – RARE
dust bunny . storybook living . cake tin planter
dust bunny . storybook living . white candlestick phone
Bo is wearing:
*COCO*_Gift_ScoopNeckCropTop(5colors)_MT
SALT - LEISURE LEGGINGS - RASPBERRY [MAITREYA LARA]
[e] Lena

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you're setting up for a very posh garage sale Bo :)

    ReplyDelete