Sunday 27 January 2019

Bo's Bargains V - featuring Judie's Weekly Bargain

With all good intent to get my bargain post ready well in advance, due to limited time – I waited until Fifty Linden Friday release and discovered this cute, warm weather outfit to use in place of summer pajama’s by Miss Chelsea Store. Likely I wasn’t paying enough attention when I was at the shop, as I thought I was purchasing the boxers and bralet without the letter on the bands because my personal taste would not be to have Bo wear anything that says “baby girl”. But the outfit together is super cute and well textured, and I love the simplicity and softness of the colour on the boxers.
I like this kind of challenge to discover bargains, as it’s opening my eyes to even more Second Life creators and designers!  Judie is excellent at finding bargains and new shops and most often refers me to places she knows I would like as well. (🌷 Thanks Judie 🌷) This week Jude helped me out a lot by sharing a gorgeous top "bag dress" by Arcane Spellcaster, which she found via the FabFree Group adverts. 
Which bargain did Bo find last week?
Discovered via Fifty Linden Friday Notices Seraphim site
Featured Outfit: .miss Chelsea. Tove Boxers and Bralet
Hair: Magika - Bad Habit


Which bargain did Judie find last week?
Featuring - Bag Dress Cassandra from Arcane Spellcaster
discovered via Group notices of Fabfree.
Accessories:
[MANDALA]Sinra necklace and earrings
Shoes: CoCo – StretchSockBoots in Brown. (Group Gift from CoCo (NO Group Join Fee)
Hair: Entwined-Noella(One of 5 gifts available NOW for a group join fee of 150L/all fatpacks)
Shop on Marketplace
Dress: Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment