Sunday 10 February 2019

Bo's Bargains VII, featuring ASO!

This week I am featuring a home décor item from ASO!
Thanks to Judie for finding this shop for me! She knew how much I would love the lavender diffuser Group Gift from ASO!... and I do!  Also I had a look around the shop and am impressed with the clothes! I even splurged for a denim skirt that I wanted to mix and match for a variety of outfits! YAY!
Décor Bargain of the week - ASO! Aroma Diffuser (Lavender)

Other décor items include:
Apple Fall Plantation Cabinet (White)
Apple Fall Amelie Magnifiers
Apple Fall Magazine Files
Dutchie gift: newspaper
Dutchie gift: 50 euro's
Dutchie gift: Euro coins 
This month I am using my adorable little cottage created by Thaino – “Shortcake Cottage, Sea”

Outfit: ASO! Organ Denim Skirt (blue), MOZ "Amy" Wild Garden Crop Top
Accessories: !APHORISM! Antique Bracelet - Gift :) x
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Bee Balm - Maitreya
Hair: Magika - Bad Habit

No comments:

Post a Comment