Sunday 17 February 2019

Bo's Bargains VIII (special... as opposed to bargain this week)


When time to play… still arranging for spring look using my Shortcake Cottage by Thaino Designs. It’s a gradual process and there is plenty of time to let it come together, as I have a Bunny theme in mind. As for a particular bargain – I haven’t anything new this week. But give recommendations to check out the following shops if you enjoy interior and exterior décor 3D.

I love to use special objects that were given to me from dear friends… in this scene I have out the Mini Balloon (precious from Judie!), and use the TH Doorbell, which my friend Tam personalised for me! These are special.

Thaino Designs: “Shortcake Cottage, Sea”
KIDD Fountain
[ keke ] even dragonflies dream. Rose
HPMD* Shrub02 - paleGreen
T-Spot Mesh - Lobelia 3B
{Aura's} Patisserie Chic {Mini Balloon Pink}
..::TH::..Doorbell
{anc}miniature/H. swan {sugar}
{what next} Bramley Rocking Chair (white)

No comments:

Post a Comment