Sunday 28 April 2019

Bo's Bargains - Sunday 28 April 2019


This week I am featuring a great find from Fifty Linden Friday, 19 April, 2019 from Consignment. Judie recommended I have a look – which I did mainly for the kitchen set, but at the landing the Dust Bunny bicycle caught my eye immediately for the happy colors! And I knew it was a must have for my new suburban house.
Meantime, I didn’t have time to spend online with exception of the occasional popping on, and it wasn’t until a few days ago that I finally opened the bicycle with full expectation that it was décor only. BUT I was pleasantly surprised to find that there is also a ride-able version. Later that same day I see that Isabelle Cheren found this wonderful bicycle and did a brilliant tour of the new Linden traditional neighborhoods on her vlog whilst riding this same adorable Dust Bunny Bicycle!

Bo’s Bargains featuring dust bunny . Con - Emma Flower Bicycle -navy- Decor
Outfit: !gO! Paula
Shoes: .:KC:. RIO Flip Flops (color combo hud)
Hair: [e] Lena

2 comments:

  1. How many prims/LI is the bike Bo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Jude… just now saw your question. As decor it's 8LI. I pinch to maximize prim allowed, so 8 is kind of high for me, but this is something that I really REALLY like and want out right now. :)

    ReplyDelete