Sunday 7 April 2019

Bo's ideas ... as opposed to Bargains

This is a shop front in the works… creating for Lauren, who will manage all.
The point in creating this shop is to learn how to create textures and small garden items as a Florist Shop may be, and combine it with art. The art work will be from real life and include some photography.
Although this post is for a Bo’s Bargains Sunday… I haven’t really a bargain to demonstrate because I haven’t had time to shop without feeling a tad frustrated for finding terrific sale items from some incredible designers – BUT I didn’t find anything unique that I haven’t already got in my inventory or can easily create myself. Not to say the bargains and special objects or clothes aren’t out there… it’s just that I have had limited time to hunt around and was not in the mood to spend too much time bouncing around. Instead… I went in to that grand world of drooling creative zone – where time does not exist.
It makes me think that perhaps it will be a good idea to create a 100 day piccola sfida (small challenge) each day – and subject matter very broad. I will think more on that and discuss more with Judie and Till as well.
So here is a preview of what I am working on gradually for Lauren. This is VERY basic and pending name, but incredible potential and gorgeous view!
Shop front:
[ zerkalo ] Mademoiselle - Dress form Jewelry Display - RARE
[ zerkalo ] Mademoiselle - Mannequin w/Hat
[ zerkalo ] Little Love – Box
dust bunny . hanging plants . double planter
[ keke ] tall bottled flowers – blue-
[ keke ] sphere bottled flowers – blue
cinphul // Lavande
cinphul // ASBMF [Garden Decor 2]
Location – Sinchester/The Whale 

No comments:

Post a Comment