Friday 30 August 2019

GGG 128 M*Motion


M*Motion

A very pretty small store set in a scenic sim. It would be a good place for pictures.
The choice of Group Gifts is very Japanese and just for classic. No mesh bodies. But the rest of the store has a choice of casual, and swimwear. 
There are two LL boards upstairs.
Its a very peaceful relaxing environment.
This months GG is a striped bikini.




 M=Motion C14-16 Casual Dress



Bo Is Wearing(Maitreya)
Outfit:-  M=Motion C14-16 Casual Dress (only available in Classic) 
Accessories:-  .:Pulse:. Lucky Charm Necklace – Courage, Tableau Vivant \\ Double hoop [silver], !APHORISM! Antique Bracelet - Gift :) x 
Hair:- Magika – Amuse me
Shoes:-   Scandalize. Ainara

Judie Is Wearing(Maitreya)
Outfit:-  M*Motion C14-16 Casual Dress [M] (Classic only)
Accessories:-   ISON - nova tribe necklace (gold) 
: Indy&Co.: Ava Hoops: Gold L 
Hair:-  TRUTH / Halona 
Shoes:-   Mangula Nina Elegant Heels 1 for [Maitreya]



3 comments:

  1. No idea why, but i couldn't even move my camera in that sim. I was lagging like i never lagged in ages..
    I wonder if they use many scripted things or loads of complicated items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure why, Dee... but I think I had an issue also. It was difficult for me to get pics because I am too lazy to change body shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit i didn't have an issue there but there where 2 pianos playing . There wasn't much on the second floor. maybe there was more outside lagging the place out. I will go and have another look soon.

    ReplyDelete