Sunday 1 September 2019

Bo's Bargains 1 September 2019... getting ready for fall


I am doing some “home” renovations and preparing to decorate for fall.
Last week I had a notice for the new Ariskea move and location after I posted the adorable teapot with daisies décor.  As I arrived to save the landmark for the new shop location, I saw this lovely table and chair set available at a discount (I have to check if it was for the Saturday Sale or for the new shop opening).  I also bought the frame for Autumn, but haven’t put it up YET.
This inspired me to renovate the Catia Kitchen to one wall to create space for an eat-in area. It’s a creative process that is soooooooooo much fun to do!
So…  inspiration piece for this week include the Ariskea table and chair set along with my much loved (like a comfortable blanket – Apple Fall Table Cloth.


Ariskea[Dakota] Oak table Ariskea[Dakota] Oak table
Ariskea [ August] Daisy Tea Decor Gift
Apple Fall Throw Cloth - Blue Gingham
Apple Fall Hanging Wicker Basket
Apple Fall Stacked Wire Baskets
Apple Fall Autumn Preserves
StoraxTree Cafe Rug 1
Dutchie cafetiere italienne
{what next} Farmhouse Wall Decor (text only)
[Con.] Catia Kitchen - Counter Wide
The Loft - Mora Clock Dist. Black

No comments:

Post a Comment