Wednesday 20 September 2017

Tiffany's Collection, do you love food too?!

Judie introduced me to a very nice shop owner and designer, Tiff from Tiffany's Collection (home decor). Tiff must be a total foodie and her plates of food and meals are so well done! I think it's possible to put out a spread for every occasion, particularly formal and holiday! As well... omg looking at the ice cream made me HUNGRY!

Last evening my friend Sun pop over for an impromptu dinner. (My Love would be very jealous for the type of food prepared!)
Featured are "Prawn skewers with garlic & Lemon Plates (with settings and fork, animations) and Tray", animation for sitting and standing.
Sun and I gave ourselves a mental break from discussing home design and building, and sat back and enjoyed a nice meal. 

The tray featured here would be perfect for a birthday party or wedding reception!

We are discussing how to prepare for a big holiday meal. In particular there are nicely done plates of food, trays (including turkey!), and desserts available with lovely place settings and glass accessories at Tiffany's Collection. There are also home decor and furniture, as well as landscape materials available at this store, so have a look.



Other set items include but not limited to:
ARIA & The Loft, Ambrose Dining Chair White
ARIA  & The Loft Ambrose Table Charcoal
What Next, Colonna Canisters
Dust Bunny Small Spaces Kitchen 
all within my current cottage in use - Maya's Amazing Cottage,
as well as Sun and Bo of course.

2 comments:

  1. Love the detail. I only saw it on a vending board and it dosnt do it justice. The detail in your pictures really show off all the work involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hoped they turned out okay and I wanted to really show off the dimension of the foods because the settings are not flat. Can't wait to do a holiday meal!

      Delete