Wednesday 22 November 2017

Home Decor Group Gift, Fancy Decor

This week I would like to feature a very nice group gift from Fancy Decor - a Small Lamp.
To see for better scale
In my opinion Fancy Decor offers a sophisticated and comfortable variety of home furnishings and decor that are impeccably created! This is one of my favorite shops and I can easily mix and match perfectly in any one of my virtual homes or cottages.
This set belongs with my Four Seasons home bit in the works - BA Lakeside Cottage. The image in the background over the fireplace is Bazar - a night cityscape - Bazar Paris Flowers, and of course balanced with my new Fancy Decor Small Lamps. I added a picture with Bo present in order to give a better idea of the scale of the lamps.

By the way, all of the Group Gifts at Fancy Decor are beautiful and work very well with other decor items you will find throughout the shop if you look inworld.


I am still in a very slowwwwwwwww process of creating a Four Seasons virtual home. This is mostly due to technical issues. But keeping up with Second Life in bits and pieces until soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment