Sunday 5 November 2017

Sunday Morning Coffee time with Bo

Buongiorno tutti! (and to you, America... who finally have your daylight savings beginning today!) Rise and shine! It's easier when the clocks turn back an hour (if your time changes...)! So no excuses... ENERGY!!

Well, our clocks changed a week ago, and so I have had a week to adjust. Bo was up early and ready to see the preview for the Builder's Box Christmas Village - so excited! Ready to see and feel inspired! and then... wah...
Due to intermittent technical issues and fps less than 5 if I tp to an active place... either I don't see anything or crash. So Bo had to stay home this morning and I have to use my own imagination. Not a problem. I am not lazy when it comes to everything creative.

Second Life Builder's Box

(one of the best concepts ever - according to Bo)

No comments:

Post a Comment