Thursday 9 November 2017

The importance of DEMO

Okay, okay... Judie is correct when she suggests getting a demo to try something on prior to purchasing. It's just like in real life... you go shopping - see something fabulous on the mannequin, buy on a whim without going to the dressing room and trying it on first. Bad idea.
Well I did just that - I love this coat and would wear this in real life! So I bought it for Bo on a whim. Well, Bo looks like she is wearing granny's winter trench. Damn. It looked even more like a little girl playing dress up with the hat on and handbag in hand! LOL

Lesson learned. Try before you buy!

2 comments:

  1. Don't do anything drastic until i have seen that on Bo inworld. To me it looks good. BUT, Demos are there for a reason. I saw a girl in a stunning black dress once. Bought a white version for Jude and it looked awful and deleted straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, with some constructive comments from Sun I gave the outfit another run and THINK we're good to go! We are going to have a test run for fashion comprehension. :)

    ReplyDelete