Sunday 28 January 2018

Lucky Letter Board Surprise from MH Unique Design

This Sunday morning I will take the opportunity to show off  a super sweet Lucky Letter Board win from MH Unique Design! (I just happened to learn about this terrific shop due to a pending Group Gift Challenge suggested by Judie).
Grab your covered coffee thermos and run with me shopping!

YES! "B" winsssssss
How awesome is that?!

What is Bo wearing?
Outfit: MH-Jasmin Outfit Denim Blue IceAccessories: EarthStones Necklace turqoise and silver, (Mistwood) Stone of Jordan - Bracelet (stone color options)
Shoes:  (kokoia) - Allegra pumps (hud)
Hair: Magika - Bad Habit

1 comment:

  1. That is a really good gift in my opinion from Lucky Letter board. Well done Bo.
    This store features in next weeks GGC so you can all see the standard and vast array of gifts.
    I have never seen so many usable gifts in one store.

    ReplyDelete