Sunday 10 March 2019

Bo's Bargains.... Week XI - featuring Ariskea (home decor) and Scandalize Lucky Letter Board


This week I had a notice from the home décor shop, Ariskea, that there is a new group gift available. I popped over to the shop (which I love!) and discovered that I had missed a group gift from last summer – that is so PERFECT for me!! A Lavender Candle, Ariskea August Group Gift.  It could be me… but when I rezzed the candle – the label wouldn’t appear. So I added and blended my own image of lavender for the time being. 

hmmm… is my passion for lavender and light scented aromatherapy essential oils in real life – translating to virtual reality as well? Ahhhh me thinks so!
Other home décor objects in the background include Fancy Decor's - Stacked boxes (Group Gift)

Judie’s Bargain for the week
Each month Scandalize change their LL boards, and each month Judie goes every day until she has won the whole 6 boards (which usually doesn’t take very long).
The letters change every 30 seconds and the store is normally full – because of this.
It costs 100L to join the group, but there are so many Gifts on this board that it is worth the join fee alone!
Judie included the color changing hud in the image - so you see the versatility of the sandals. Thanks Judie

No comments:

Post a Comment