Sunday 24 March 2019

Bo's Bargains XIII featuring BDR

This week I am posting a very sweet bargain. (Thanks Nette from Dreamers for alerting me to this…) 

It has been quite a while since Judie and I covered a GGC 56 from Beautiful Dirty Rich (B.D.R.) and I am very happy with this dress!  

What is Bo wearing?
Featuring Beautiful Dirty Rich aka B.D.R. - new Group Gift - Summer Breeze Dress
Accessories: Mosquito's Way - My Little Pearls Choker, (LIZ) Mesh Silver Bracelet
Hair: Magika - Amuse Me

Judie is also participating this week with a lovely dress from BDR! The hud image below shows a very good variety of color and pattern options. The textures are really well done!

What is Judie wearing?
Featuring Beautiful Dirty Rich, B.D.R. - Group Gift - Unforgettable Dress
Accessories: Indy&Co. Ava Hoops: Gold Earrings, MG - Necklace - Love Catcher Heart - Short
Hair: Truth - Livia
Shoes: (Gos) Karrueche Sandals - Tan - Maitreya

Taxi to B.D.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment