Sunday 31 March 2019

Bo's Bargains XIV featuring DaD Designs and IceDragon Playpen (virtual home decor)

This week I was having a few moments of popping around shopping and checking my Group Notices and while I was looking around at DaD Designs, I just happened upon this rocking chair that makes me drool because I WANT THAT!
(doesn't happen very often, but in this case… I wanted that BIG TIME!)

Featuring
DaD Design L288 for PG version, Shabby Chic Rocking Chair (Adult version is also available - see whether price varies)

See the lovely former event objects just to the left of the main landing point.


Snapshot taken at Bo's Home

Judie found a super special Bargain of the week as well! These baskets and Bunny Bags are featured at IceDragon's Playpen, home decor, particularly curtains, sets for weddings etc... There are 5 Mania Boards and 3 Lucky Letter Boards as well. You don't need to join the group to play the boards, but the group join fee is minimal and group gifts (particularly curtains IMO) are more than worth it if you love decorating!  Perfect for Spring and Easter time! How cute is this?!
Featuring - IceDragons PlayPen
Taxi

No comments:

Post a Comment