Sunday 2 June 2019

Bo's Bargains 2 June 2019 - featuring Merak

This week for Bo’s Bargains I am featuring excellent miscellaneous home décor items from Merak. It’s all in the details, and I love to change out the details frequently – depending on my mood. And these are all lovely. The first item to catch my eye is the beautifully created Flower Bouquet… and the others I bought (very reasonable prices – less than 100L each if I remember correctly – to add to a set to make a virtual home look “lived in”. I think the creations at Merak are deserving of a big Brava for Well Done ART! I suggest looking inworld, as it is my impression that there are more sets to look through, although the MP looks great as well. 


Featuring:
[Merak] - Designer's Bag
[Merak] - Flower Bouquet
[Merak] - Hermione's Pendant


Other décor visible:
Apple Fall Plantation kitchen set LH Adams house
[Merak] - Wooden Boards Group Gift
OpiUm - Austrian Blind Lace
Fancy Décor – Tulip Vase

No comments:

Post a Comment