Sunday 23 June 2019

Bo's Bargains 23 June 2019

This week I am not featuring any one item in particular. Instead I am posting an image of my "home" back patio - where I used items from some of my favorite shops for home decor. Obviously… not all shops are shown that I used often in my sets - otherwise I would have an infinite prim allowance! ❤

But for this week… I am showing my favorite back patio espresso area. Where to sit and enjoy watching the sun rise with a good coffee. Have a nice Sunday and week ahead!

This is my created add-on back patio to my LH Continental Traditional
DaD "Shabby Chic Rocking Chair" PG c/m V.1.0
{what next} Bench
{what next} Summer Garden Hanging Planter 1
Apple Fall Summer Parasol
Bo made pedestal table
24_8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe -Espresso Order
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch
HPMD* Shrub02 - paleGreen
DJ / SF Double Lounger - new white
[sf] beach towel rack - his & hers (group gift)
Maya's - Blue & Green Tulips

No comments:

Post a Comment