Sunday 16 June 2019

Bo's Bargains June 2019 Cosmo Anniversary Gift - Featuring Camdem

First of all I would like to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's out there in the world!  The day is celebrated in March where I live now, but where I am from… Happy Daddy Day!!

Earlier in the week it was a fortunate happystance that Judie and I actually had time to log in at the same time, although briefly. I hadn't realised that it was time for the Cosmo Event, which is every other week. And at that time they were celebrating the 7th Anniversary for Cosmo Events! Cool!

Typically I gravitate toward home decor and this Event has some beautiful home decor displays as well as gifts! 

Believe it or not, I have actually taken the time to work though my folders (for the most part and only for that event, as my inventory is an infinite mess).
Guys… I found a gift that is so LOVELY! So this week I am featuring Camdem - "A Moment in Time Lavender GIFT". It's a shop that I hadn't explored before! And let me tell ya… it is BEAUTIFUL!  This gift is so pretty! The design is unique and one can never go wrong with lavender, as we know!!

Below are the MP and Taxi links. I strongly suggest visiting both,  especially the inworld shop. WOW!!


Featuring: 
June 2019 Cosmo Gift / Featuring / Camdem - A Moment in Time Lavender GIFT
Apple Fall Rustic Cart Coffee Table (Judie, grazie and yes I still want to create this in rl!)
Dust Bunny – Camellia sofa
Dutchie writing pad
Dutchie books and tea 1 stack
Dutchie books and tea 1 stack
REFLECTION Picture Frame - Wood 12 Landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment