Sunday 15 September 2019

Bo's Bargains featuring... Featuring - O.M.E.N - Mischievous Kittens

After a long week of trading summer for autumn in real life, I have gradually begun to transform the virtual decor as well. Yay!! It's the time of year that I love to listen to music, let my real kitties outside as much as possible before the real cold kicks in and I will forever be getting up and down and up again to let them outside. This thought inspired me to add these two little angels to my virtual decor. These were a gift from Judie some months ago from… 

Can we all say, "ADORABLE"?!

Featuring  - O.M.E.N - Mischievous Kittens - Paci Kitty – Gray and Flamepoint
Other decor items:

dust bunny . camellia sofa
The Loft - Mora Clock Dist. Black
Apple Fall Blossom Wreath
River Path by Gragarth for Advent Calendar 2016

!gO! Love my doll – Majla
Apple Fall Olive Tree
Elegant lady from the back, anonymous
{what next} Heart Picture Frame (white gold)

No comments:

Post a Comment