Sunday 11 February 2018

Bo taking a bow x3

Okay, so our Fashion Expert of the Team Judie has officially challenged me to take one outfit , dress or item of clothing from the previous weeks GGC and turn it into 3 different outfits.
Am I up to the task?! (admittedly, for me... if it's not Levi's = task LOL). This week we are featuring the MH Unique Design - Betty Dress (group gift), with reference to GGC 46.

Not sure if I want to hear the comments of my British friend. gurgles... in reality - why, YES I do!
(Judie " suck it up hun. You know me. I'm brutally honest")

Style Card info – Bo Betty Dress A "Romantical"

Judie's Comment: "Cute and feminine. Love that the shoe colour matchs the outfit, and the soft loose flowing sexy, feminine hairstyle covers the shoulders to balance out the shortness of the skirt."
Bo's Reply: Thanks! This one was easy to pull off. The Empire Shoes are so great because of all of the hud options. And they were either a FLF deal or gift, I don't remember anymore.

Bo: Accessories: .::Pulse::. Lucky Charm Necklace – Love, (7891.) Mining Bangles - Silver
Shoes: Empire - Bee Balm (hud)
Hair: Magika – Fool for Love
Style Card info – Bo Betty Dress B + PD – Black Coffee Leggin’s "KITTEN"
Judie's Comment:  "The dress is a very short sexy one but not short enough to team up with slacks, and its nipped in at the waist with a belt the slacks make it look bulky."
Bo's Reply: Those are supposed to be leggings! LOL Not poly granny elastic bunchy banded slacks that would cause bulk. (giggles) Because the shade of pink is more warm, moving toward salmon on the color chart - I thought it could be nice with black. 
Judie says, "I added fishnet stockings to cover up the legs a bit and matched the shoe colour to that black fishnets  so you have a more covered up look that you were aiming for but it flows a bit better and keeps the dress looking sexy."
Bo's Reply: Judie can pull of the fishnets. It would be super weird on Bo. 😉
Judie is wearing: Fishnets by AD Avi candy on her legs.

Bo: Accessories: Magika – Lil’ Headband (hud), Adorsy – Cat Necklace, (Breathe) Stud Bracelet - Black
Shoes: KC – MAIA Pumps (hud)
Hair: Magika – Bad Habit
Style Card info – Bo Betty Dress C "Bless her sweet l'il Heart"

Judie's Comment:  "Yeeeehhhaaaawwwww!!!! Perfect for line dancing. Can so see that you're American with this choice (and can almost see your yeehaaww whan you dance hun).  
You've kept it sexy and teamed up with the ponytail its so cute."
Bo's Reply: heyyyyy charmer 😉... always a cowgirl and I refuse to conform to Euro-style! Cowboy boots look good with everything, every day of the year! Just missing my holster!
Judie says, "Being English (and not into line dancing), i have added longer boots to cover more leg but tried to keep in the theme you were aiming at, but added a neck ribbon and a jkt (to cover Judes shoulders and to balance out my choice of longer boots). Judie is taller than Bo and with such a short dress she has to balance her legs out with longer boots."
Bo's Reply: The only comment, as a cowgirl, is that the color of the boots should match the jacket. BUT keep in mind that my wardrobe = my rules - and I'm not aware of any particular "rules" that apply to Brits. I don't have any short jackets that I could apply over the dress, but I like the idea!
Judies replies, "I do have a beige leather jacket , but it was too pale and looked washed out against the pink, so i stuck with the classic black."

And here Judie is wearing:
Addams Charlize Biker Jkt. BlackBronte neck Ribbon-GOS]Monza Belted Boots(Collabor88/Jan) OR ANE Classic Boots(FLF)
Bo: Accessories: EarthStones Callie Bangle – With Love, EarthStones – Pamela Earrings, Shades of Amber, MG Pearl Necklaces – Combo, Short Mono Colour
Shoes: fri. – River Boots, Buck
Hair: Argrace - Hotori
🍀 That was fun! Shall we try again next month maybe? 🍀

No comments:

Post a Comment