Sunday 25 February 2018

A Strawberry Singh Challenge to analyze our Blog personality...

Morning everyone. 🐓
Have your coffee in hand?  I do. Ready to dig in here!

Last week I discovered an interesting challenge on Strawberry Singh's Blog and watched her Vlog about it as well via Youtube. The Challenge offers three possibilities to see what personality is reflected on your blog, or your presence and popularity by comparison to the big world of Blogs or Vlogs in this great big internet world.

Neither Judie or I vlog, so I decided to take the Typealyzer to analyze our blog personality. 

Since a dear friend of mine explained the purpose of the Meyers Briggs test more than 10 years ago, I have taken it a couple of times just to see if life somehow changes the results. More on that in a moment... first I want to show our Blog result...


In my opinion this result definitely describes Judie! 💜 I am INTJ and certainly that will never change. Raising my hand that I am a total introvert and comfy with that. 

Meyers Briggs test helps to explain 16 basic personality types. I don't believe one fits all - all the time, as we all have a lot of factors involved in our evolving lives. Reading more about extroverted personalities helps me a lot. Have a look at the Challenge by Strawberry Singh or take the personality test and discover or confirm something that could be interesting for yourself! 😊

🌼 Happy Sunday and a good week ahead 🌼

No comments:

Post a Comment