Sunday 18 February 2018

Petite Mort Lucky Letter Board Winnings

Bo is on her way out to meet friends for Sunday morning coffee...

This week I would like to feature some Lucky Letter Board winnings from Petite Mort. I won these pieces over some time of check in faithfully at the shop (which I adore!). The last thing I won were the embroidered shoes that I have been longing to win since they first appeared on the Lucky Letter Board. YAY!! The whole outfit works so well and gave a good reason to show off my (already purchased) Dusty Rose Gypsy Bag! (The bag is an item that I would love to find in rl, as well as an object that caught my eye immediately!) 

The designer is currently changing location and combining talents with a colleague. There is still a 50% off moving sale, so head over and check it out! Also, be sure to join the new group and as soon as I find it - I will share the new slurl.

What is Bo wearing?
Lucky Letter Board Winnings
Petite Mort Cherry Min Embroidered slippers (the lines on feet are not part of the shoe but on my av)
Petite Mort Cranberry Cropped Turtleneck
Petite Mort - Stonewashed Distressed Skinny Jeans

Other:
Petite Mort - Dusty Rose Gypsy Bag
Hair: Magika - Amuse Me


2 comments:

  1. They are amazing gifts from a LL board. Really good quality. I wish more shops would give out better gifts or just a single colour example of what they sell. I find a lot of the FLF offers are a limited colour addition and it makes me go back and look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was very lucky! :) I am super happy with everything and can mix and match with other things as well. The pieces are unique and pretty! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete