Wednesday 19 April 2017

Changing "home"

I didn't just change house, but changed "home". It's not so easy to do, especially with time crunch in my real life.
I feel positive though. The change was not expected, but it turns out to actually work in my favor, sans the loss of prepaid rent from the owner of the last sim. My impression is that the last lady must indeed have a terrible problem with people taking advantage and/or ??? I don't know, as I stay out of problems. Real life offers enough on the table without having virtual self inflicted problems as well. So I mind my business. But I think I am certain her prim counters were not functioning properly.

Anyway, that is behind me, I must have dropped some lindens on the street and someone pocketed them.

Moving on... the new place has a better defined system, rules and regulations as well as updated technical aspects. I get more bang for my buck, so to speak.

As I have a lot happening in real life, it's good to have some fun building and creating time to look forward to as moments avail themselves in the virtual world.
It's a new chapter and fresh images to look forward to creating!
Have a nice Wednesday... especially saying hi to my daughter who I know checks in frequently. 👿

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes people push you to make a decision that turns out to be for the better, and our new homes seem to run well, cheaper, more for your money and not constantly checking faulty unreliable outdated prim counters that should (were going to be but to date still hasn't happened) replaced with up to date ones that work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your moral support, my dear friend!
    What happened on second life reminded me that if you are offered a deal that seems almost too good to be true, 99.9% it IS too good to be true. Buyer beware, also in virtual reality games.
    As well... no matter where in the life I am, this is correct: “Integrity does not consist of loyalty to one’s subjective whims, but of loyalty to rational principles.” ~Ayn Rand, The Virtue of Selfishness pg.81

    ReplyDelete