Monday 15 May 2017

WTF !

Bo's turn to up cycle an outfit.
I have to say i was expecting something way more hideous from you Bo.
I'm slightly disappointed in you.
Bo has returned to Sl after a short break and in her absence mesh has arrived and Auntie Judie is introducing her to mesh and been troubleshooting mesh body issues.
It wont be long before we have a very sexy , classy Bo . It takes time to get a wardrobe of decent outfits , but this lady learns fast.


Before - entice West end girls sweater, Ruca Tease Mesh Capri pants dark blue
Shoes: Kokoia Claudia Ankle boots black
Hair: Magika - Bad Habit hair

After - entice West end girls sweater, Larry Jeans dark blue 
Jewelry: !Rebel Hope - Island Girl Green Earrings
Shoes: Kokoia Claudia Ankle boots dark brown
Hair: Nadia hair by elikatira

1 comment:

  1. Awwww you were so helpful to teach me how to wear shoes when I came back to SL after being off a few years. I had ZERO idea what mesh was! LOL Remember, I could not figure out how to put on shoes and was without. You and the gang on HI were awesome help!

    ReplyDelete